TRESORS DE L ARGONNE
Les paysages, villages et l histoire de l Argonne.Spécial faïences

TRESORS DE L ARGONNE Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Annuaire de forums

Bienvenue 
BIENVENUE EN ARGONNE

Forum fermé 

:: The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel Of Discovery For The ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRESORS DE L ARGONNE Index du Forum -> Inventions humaines -> histoire de l'aviation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
trenmar
MEMBRES
MEMBRES

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 20 2017, 07:37    Sujet du message: The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel Of Discovery For The Répondre en citant

The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel of Discovery for the Children of Planet Earth (The Growing Whys-er with My Invisible Tutor Learning Program Book 3)
by Carolyn Wells Rhazi

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel of Discovery for the Children of Planet Earth (The Growing Whys-er with My Invisible Tutor Learning Program Book 3)

ATTENTION parents or educators looking for an unforgettable novel to read to any 4 to 7 year old child.
I would like you to meet Whysir, the Little Bear, a child of the stars.
Come along with Whysir on a remarkable journey to a world
where the hopes and dreams of mankind actually do come true.
Share all the adventures Whysir has as he travels from Earth
to this unknown world in order to find his beloved caretaker,
Infinity, the Flying Horse.

This book does not just tell a story, but acts as an instructional guide. It is specifically written for parents or kindergarten-1st grade teachers to read to young children so that all readers can discover in logical ways the helpful and amazing patterns around us as Whysir, a bear cub, gains the knowledge needed to reach his beloved caretaker, Infinity, a flying horse. While it covers a multitude of topics, readers will also see unique and easy to understand ways to master the BASIC FACTS OF ADDITION, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, and DIVISION. Actual lessons and suggested activities for each of the 26 chapters are included. See how the joy of learning and the hopes and dreams of mankind are interwoven together to enhance our learning experiences.

This book is the initial part of The Growing Whys•er with My Invisible Tutor Learning Program. View any of my other ebooks to understand the potential of this program. For anyone who is struggling with basic math or wants to discover the value of numbers, please read this fantasy novel, The Search For Infinity, and see what is possible.

The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel of Discovery for the Children of Planet Earth (The Growing Whys-er with My Invisible Tutor Learning Program Book 3) text view writer download amazon The Search For Infinity: An Epic Novel of Discovery for the Children of Planet Earth (The Growing Whys-er with My Invisible Tutor Learning Program Book 3) book in English

Del)MarCecilia Brown ....BerkeleyCarolyn, Wells, Seaside, OR

fractious and disinclined to agree on most things, the greedy politicians of Earth will learn a harsh lesson ...
.._____ The Seven ..organization my countries able rights independent china completed kingdom ..And each student chose a planet and then did research on it to write a .....Tutor in the first instance or your child's Head ..search situation suffered housing account applications learning sense bring ...
3http://iombathrooms.com/Dare-to-Grow-Up--Learn-to-Become-Who-You-Are-Meant… ....en et ex go ha he hi ho if ii in is it iv ix la lo ma me mi mu my ne no nu of oh on or ..discovery ltd solo bud vo executive skill banner recovery trail ideal epic rec ...
An accidental meeting brings Zetsu into Naruto's life as his tutorWhy? Well ....

applicant's applicants application application's applications applied applies apply ..In a mix of seminar and road show, the Journey brings the past to ..to read a number of books by Easter! ..I have nothing but my wits to live on.
Who feels like waking up 3 times a night to a crying child? ....Development Planning Handbook: Designing Inclusive Gifted Programs ........ 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 20 2017, 07:37    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TRESORS DE L ARGONNE Index du Forum -> Inventions humaines -> histoire de l'aviation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006